Travel Insurance - Vacation in Chelan
Guest Protect Travel Insurance
Life can throw surprises at the most perfectly planned trips, causing sudden cancellations, interruptions, or unplanned costs. Don't wait for the unexpected to catch you off guard. Travel insurance steps in to safeguard your vacation investment from unforeseen events, ensuring peace of mind and financial protection.We urge you to consider purchasing travel insurance, especially to cover those unexpected issues that might arise after the cancellation window. As a service to you, we've negotiated an advantageous rate of 6.95% so you can enjoy your vacation planning worry-free.
With this coverage in place, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Trip Cancellation coverage for various unforeseen circumstances, including mandatory evacuations and sickness and injury of yourself, a traveling companion, or a family member.
- A wide range of post-departure coverages, including Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, and more. Note: Rental Car Damage is not available to residents of Texas.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Valuable assistance services include 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on-demand medical care, including no out-of-pocket medical expenses, identity theft resolution, and roadside assistance.
- A 10-day free look to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.
Timeline for coverage:
- During booking: You'll be able to choose whether to opt-in or opt-out of Generali Global Assistance travel insurance when making your reservation. This is the most convenient moment to secure your travel insurance.
Until the final payment: You have the option to buy travel insurance up until the final payment and still benefit from complete coverage provided by the travel insurance.
- After final payment, but more than 48 hours before check-in: If you decide to purchase the travel insurance after making your final trip payment then you will not be covered for any pre-existing health conditions. If you make a last-minute reservation and want to add travel insurance, it must be completed at least 48 hours prior to checking in.
Cancellation: As stated above, you have a 10-day free look period to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost. Please note: After the 10-day free look, the policy is in full effect and cannot be refunded, even if your reservation is canceled.
Note: Additional terms and conditions apply; please read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact Generali Global Assistance at 866-999-4018 with coverage questions. You can review the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy here: https://www.csatravelprotection.com/certpolicy.do?product=G-330CSA.