Travel Insurance - Vacation in Chelan
Guest Protect Travel Insurance
Even the best-planned trip can be impacted by the unexpected, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip or incur unplanned expenses. Anticipating the unexpected with travel insurance insures your vacation investment from costly covered events and helps reimburse you and others staying at your reservation for surprise expenses.
With this protection plan, you can get:
- Trip Cancellation coverage for a variety of unforeseen circumstances, including mandatory evacuations and sickness and injury of yourself, a traveling companion or family member.
- A wide range of post-departure coverages, including Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, and more. Note Rental Car Damage is not available to residents of Texas.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Valuable assistance services including 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on-demand medical care— including no-out-of-pocket medical expenses— identity theft resolution and roadside assistance.
- A 10-day free look to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.
Timeline for coverage:
- During booking: You will have the opportunity to opt in or opt out of Generali Global Assistance travel insurance when booking your reservation. This is the simplest time to add your travel insurance
By final payment: You can purchase travel insurance until final payment and still receive full coverage under the travel insurance.
- After final payment, but more than 48 hours before check-in: If you decide to purchase the travel insurance after making your final trip payment then you will not be covered for any pre-existing health conditions. If you make a last-minute reservation and want to add travel insurance, it must be completed at least 48 hours prior to checking in.
Cancellation: As stated above, you have a 10-day free look period to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost. Please note: After the 10-day free look, the policy is in full effect and cannot be refunded, even if your reservation is canceled.
Note: Additional terms and conditions apply; please read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact Generali Global Assistance at 866-999-4018 with coverage questions. You can review the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy here: https://www.csatravelprotection.com/certpolicy.do?product=G-330CSA.