Overview:Enjoy lake life at its finest for your next family vacation at this tranquil waterfront home right on beautiful Lake Chelan. Drink in gorgeous, expansive views from the big picture windows and the deck while you sip your morning coffee, or soak in the sun or take a dip in the lake from the lakeside dock.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- True lakeside living on beautiful Lake Chelan
- Dock and buoy access (no boat lift access)
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen
- Bluetooth speakers located in the kitchen and near the pool table
- Pool table, ping pong table, 3 smart TVs
- Washer and dryer
- Fully air conditioned
- Books, puzzles, games for those that like solitude
- Water toys and kayaks for playing on the water
- Comfortable living room with plush sectional couch, flat-screen TV, and huge views of beautiful Lake Chelan
- Large, well-appointed kitchen stocked with the basics and the extras including spices
- Deck with sweeping views and a hot tub, perfect for sipping your morning coffee or an evening soak
- Spacious dining area with seating for 8
- Master king bedroom suite; master bathroom has a walk-in shower, great for people with limited mobility
- Double bunk room perfect for the kids
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Gourmet propane BBQ for grilling your favorite meals and nearby folding ping pong table
- Family room with comfortable seating and flat-screen TV
- Pool table
- Two queen bedrooms
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Large washer and dryer
- Come enjoy your home away from home…there is something for everyone at this beautiful quintessential Lake Chelan home.
Amenities:Waterfront, hot tub, furnished deck and lower patio, propane BBQ grill, boat dock, and parking for up to 4 cars. Video cameras/noise monitoring may be present outside the exterior of the home.
During the peak summer season, this home has a 7-night minimum with a Saturday turnover. Exceptions are sometimes made for last-minute bookings.
Pets:Pets are not allowed at this home.
Nearby Attractions:Just 3 hours from Seattle or Spokane, enjoy boating and water sports, wineries, golfing, hiking, biking, waterslides, and many other outdoor activities during the 300+ days of sunshine a year in the beautiful Lake Chelan valley.
This home is on the south shore of Lake Chelan, close to Lake Chelan State Park and Fields Point Landing; two great parks to check out during your stay. Stop in for a quick bite to eat at Watson's Alpenhorn Restaurant, go with the kids to Slidewaters Water Park or Lakeside Surf near downtown Chelan for the day, or check out some of the local wineries this area has to offer.
More information on things to do locally can be found on our Chelan Area Attractions page.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Hair Dryer
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Lake Access
- Laptop Friendly
- Linens provided
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Hot tub
Well appointed, comfortable home
Lovely home! Comfortable and well appointed! Perfect place for a family get together!
House was very well provisioned with thoughtfulness for a perfect vacation. Far away from busy Chelan town so relaxing is easy.
Swipe for More Reviews
Request More Info