Overview:Enjoy lake life at its finest for your next family vacation at this tranquil waterfront home right on beautiful Lake Chelan. Drink in gorgeous, expansive views from the big picture windows and the deck while you sip your morning coffee, or soak in the sun or take a dip in the lake from the lakeside dock.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- True lakeside living on beautiful Lake Chelan
- Dock and buoy access (no boat lift access)
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen
- Bluetooth speakers located in the kitchen and near the pool table
- Pool table, ping pong table, 3 smart TVs
- Washer and dryer
- Fully air conditioned
- Books, puzzles, games for those that like solitude
- Water toys and kayaks for playing on the water
- Comfortable living room with plush sectional couch, flat-screen TV, and huge views of beautiful Lake Chelan
- Large, well-appointed kitchen stocked with the basics and the extras including spices
- Deck with sweeping views and a hot tub, perfect for sipping your morning coffee or an evening soak
- Spacious dining area with seating for 8
- Master king bedroom suite; master bathroom has a walk-in shower, great for people with limited mobility
- Double bunk room perfect for the kids
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Gourmet propane BBQ for grilling your favorite meals and nearby folding ping pong table
- Family room with comfortable seating and flat-screen TV
- Pool table
- Two queen bedrooms
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Large washer and dryer
- Come enjoy your home away from home…there is something for everyone at this beautiful quintessential Lake Chelan home.
Amenities:Waterfront, hot tub, furnished deck and lower patio, propane BBQ grill, boat dock, and parking for up to 4 cars. Video cameras/noise monitoring may be present outside the exterior of the home.
During the peak summer season, this home has a 7-night minimum with a Saturday turnover. Exceptions are sometimes made for last-minute bookings.
***Lake levels fluctuate throughout the year, with the lake generally being lowest in the spring and at full height in July and August. Please plan accordingly.***
Pets:Pets are not allowed at this home.
Nearby Attractions:Just 3 hours from Seattle or Spokane, enjoy boating and water sports, wineries, golfing, hiking, biking, waterslides, and many other outdoor activities during the 300+ days of sunshine a year in the beautiful Lake Chelan valley.
This home is on the south shore of Lake Chelan, close to Lake Chelan State Park and Fields Point Landing; two great parks to check out during your stay. Stop in for a quick bite to eat at Watson's Alpenhorn Restaurant, go with the kids to Slidewaters Water Park or Lakeside Surf near downtown Chelan for the day, or check out some of the local wineries this area has to offer.
More information on things to do locally can be found on our Chelan Area Attractions page.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Hair Dryer
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Lake Access
- Laptop Friendly
- Linens provided
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Hot tub
Perfect vacation spot!
We had the best week staying at this house. Every detail was thought of. We loved all of the spots to sit and relax and the waterfront was amazing. We had our own house on Lake Chelan for 40 years, so we were sad when our family sold it. This house made us so happy to be back at the lake! We loved it and can't wait to book again for next summer!!
Perfect Our Girls Vacation
This vacation rental was outstanding! Very clean, well stocked kitchen, linens included beach towels, family games, puzzles, kayaks, water floaties. So much room and the beds were amazing! We rented for a girls trip ages 17 - 77. We all had the best time. I had to work remotely one morning and wifi for webx and zoom was great. Cell data is spotty but that’s just the area not the owners fault. Parking was good especially for this side of the lake. Thank you for sharing this awesome place with us!
Everything you need, right on the lake
Very nice home and clean. Had everything that we needed and being right on the lake was great. Loved that the place had everything you need in a kitchen. We enjoyed the pool table, x-box, mini fridge downstairs and two separate family rooms. Very nice sitting out on the back deck in the chairs and Kayaks were great. The view was beautiful and the lake was nice. If you have never been take note that the water gets rough every night and sometimes during the day and the boat cannot stay on the dock. It must stay on the buoy out in the water. Also make sure to double line it out there in case one comes free.
Location was great. Everything we needed, and more, was available. Would love to come back again
Perfect, clean, and beautiful
This home was perfect for our large family, very clean, beautiful and wonderfully furnished throughout, four boys in the bunk room was perfect. The location was quiet and relaxing, driving to town was not an issue for us. The kitchen is well stocked & has updated appliances. The outdoor areas are beautifully maintained, very clean with comfortable furniture. We used the barbecue daily. Life jackets and outdoor games available were a nice surprise. The kayaks were very popular. This was our first visit to Lake Chelan and plan to make it an annual event, hopefully on this property.
Everything we wanted!
This place was everything we wanted privacy HUGE!! It’s far from town so I would suggest buying before you get here.
The home chelan jem, what a view!
Beautiful dock, morning sunshine, away from the crowds
Right on the water, great views!
We'll equipped, great views, right on the water. Only thing to be aware of is that it's a ways from any stores, so plan ahead and stock up on groceries on the way in.
Loved the fishing and dock access!
highly recommended, great house, clean and full of amenity. dock access very good for fishing.
Just beautiful. Clean. Well furnished. Very nice
Well appointed, comfortable home
Lovely home! Comfortable and well appointed! Perfect place for a family get together!
House was very well provisioned with thoughtfulness for a perfect vacation. Far away from busy Chelan town so relaxing is easy.
Swipe for More Reviews
Request More Info